Friday, July 27, 2012

Winnipeg Jets in Pemba

I can now confirm that clothing you may have donated to the Salvation Army does end up across the ocean.  On our drive to work this morning, I saw a gentleman sporting a vintage Winnipeg Jets t-shirt.  A disappointed fan probably donated this shirt when the Jets seemed to have left the city forever, without thinking they might return.  Or else this man is the president of the Pemba branch of the Winnipeg Jets fan club.  This is just one of many jerseys and t-shirts we have seen over here and if it were polite to ask for a photo, I would love to create a collection of awesome shirts!

I apologize for the lack of photos of people; Riaz, Ashlea, and I are working on actually showing that we are in these places!  Photos of faces will be coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment